Bee Pollen is classed as one of the worlds super foods provided to us by Mother Nature herself.
Like Humans, Dogs will thrive on many of its super benefits listed below
- Boosts healing.
- Boosts the digestive system.
- Supports liver health.
- Corrects the deficiencies in a dog’s diet.
- It helps a dog maintain a healthy weight.
- It helps to heal skin conditions.
- Increases energy and vitality.
- It’s said to aid in the prevention of cancer.
- Relieves aches and pain.
- Bee pollen is anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- It contains over 250 biologically active substances, including proteins, carbs, lipids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidant